WeLearnX is a free strategy discussion to help bring your learning experiences and learning brand to a new level.
What do a game designer, a scriptwriter, a motion animator, a photographer, and a former student government president have in common? The answer may surprise you; they are all learning and development professionals as well. They are also just some of the team (really the backstories) we have here at WeLearn who are focused on helping organizations solve their biggest learning challenges.
Our unique backgrounds have led us to some interesting projects that inspired us to develop learning experiences that are human, relevant, engaging, beautiful, and impactful—and we have won a few awards along the way.
When we stand back and look at our work over the past several years:
We realize that many L&D organizations and L&D professionals are looking to raise the level of design and engagement in their learning experiences and do not know where to start. We can help.
WeLearnX is our secret sauce……and we want to share with you!
Register for a FREE Strategy Session
WeLearnX is a free strategy discussion, design thinking session, or just a simple meaningful discussion focused on enabling your organization to take the next step in changing the way you think about, design, and develop your learning experiences and your learning brand.
WeLearnX could be perfect for your organization if…
- You want to know what are the latest trends or to better understand what your competition may be doing in terms of learning.
- You’re looking for ways to pivot your learning strategy, but are unsure where to start.
- You’re seeking to shift your learning brand to one focused on innovation and impact more so than compliance.
- You’re ready to take learning experiences to the next level.
- You’re wanting more engagement from your learners.
- You’re interested in creating strategic, beautiful learning campaigns.
- You’re needing to explore more meaningful ways in which to optimize your learning technology stack.
- You’re committed to making learning accessible to all learners and need a thought partner to think through the best course of action.
So How does it work?
It is easy……
First, you fill out a contact form (so that someone from our team can reach out to you to find out a bit more about the type of problem you are looking to solve).
Once we have an understanding of what you are looking for, our team will put our best minds to your question, and prepare our thoughts for you.
When we have our thoughts organized, we have a strategic briefing with you and share our insights. If you like our recommendations and want to advance them on your own – great! If you want to work with us to action them – we won’t lie – that is even better.
So there it is – three simple steps. We can not wait to hear from you.