- We believe great learning solutions must be current, relevant, beautiful, and engaging.
- We believe in narrative design – Sometimes your content tells the story. Sometimes your learners do.
- We practice Content First Design (CFD)- Content should have a major role in defining its presentation. Listen to the content; it will tell you how it wants to be presented.
- We apply the best practices of material design – A single underlying system allows for a unified experience across platforms and devices. Mobile precepts are fundamental, but touch, voice, mouse, and keyboard are all input methods.
- We provide take-away learning. People need something for their time. We build experiences that give them that, e.g. A particularly a useful job aide, a workbook, or a network of fellow users.
How you define your vision is what makes a great strategy. At WeLearn, we help you realize this vision.
Learning does not have to suck.Great learning solutions must be current, relevant, beautiful, and engaging. We believe in narrative design – Sometimes your content tells the story. Sometimes your learners do.
Learning Brand Consulting
Designing your life-long learning brand …. How you portray the culture of your business ...
Custom Learning Technologies
How your technology enables learning is business critical. Let us help you discover how to bring learning to life.
An expert services team is ready to support all your learning function needs.
Assessment & Measurement
How do you measure your success? A solid measurement strategy and tools will help you progress learning, replicate what works and improve upon what doesn’t. Our experts will design a strategy that fits your business.
Workforce & Talent Development
Reskilling, Upskilling,and Outskilling are all important tools in how you develop your workforce. Let us partner with you to scale your WF&TD efforts.
Hover over a topic for more information.
Why Partner With WeLearn
WeLearn is a different kind of learning company. We know a lot of companies will tell you that they are different, but we are fairly sure we are.
The genesis of WeLearn traces back to a core group of us working inside large global organizations as learning professionals and doing really cool projects on the fringe. Our cool projects won awards, our cool projects were shown to other clients to secure new business, but at the end of the day, we were constantly asked to go back to the cookie-cutter—for us, that did not cut it—and so WeLearn was born.
We believe that learning is something in which you engage learners—not something you do to them—and for that reason, we put the learner in the center of everything we do. We work hard to understand the learning our clients want to create, and what our clients want their learners to take away from the learning, and we set out to produce the most flow-inducing learning we can create. Our goal is to create learning that creates flow, and ultimately, that has an impact on the learner and the organizations with whom we work.
We have Client Relationship Managers, Learning Experience Designers, Graphic Designers, Program Managers, Learning Administrators, and Virtual ILT Producers as just some of our roles.
Our team has a wide range of experience. They have worked across multiple industries, including Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Educational Publishing, Education, Technology, Members Associations, Universities, and Certification Boards.
Our team consists of individuals who have taught high school and at the collegiate level, who have managed the creation of a corporate university and oversaw the rollout and change management of that corporate university to 40,000 employees globally. Our team includes a former Chief Learning Officer of one of the world’s largest insurance companies; and talented assessment and measurement professionals who are adept at working with subject matter experts to craft meaningful assessments.
In our team, we have an expression that together, we learn. We are experts at learning, but we also remain humbly students of our profession. We view every client opportunity, every conversation, and every project as an opportunity to learn something new. If we are selected as a partner for your organization, you will be the recipient of everything we have learned so far—as well as everything we will learn together. That is how it works. Together, we learn.
While our team has a wide range of experience, we are a newer organization and we are growing. What does that mean for you? We are committed, resourceful, and nimble!
Making our partners feel supported, appreciated, and special is our utmost concern–and privilege. We are happy to provide references for our work. You will find, we do a lot for some of our partners, and others just we jump in just where they need us the most. What we hope you take away from your conversations with them is that we are an organization that believes in adding value and a bit of surprise and delight to everything we do.
We understand that learning leaders seeks partners that can grow and evolve with them and their organizations. We believe in that.
In partnering for the long term, we believe that over time there will be an ebb and flow of the roles and responsibilities that both partners will play. Because of this, we have some first principles that are important to share:
- We believe in using industry-standard tools and technologies in the development of products for our clients. We understand that over time our client may want to be able to maintain or update products on your own. We try to make that simple.
- We believe in building processes and methodologies that are sustainable for our partner organizations. We will always provide guidance on best practices and provide approaches to allow our partner organizations to scale and grow into the practices and ensure they are best in class.
- We influence—we do not dictate. We understand that organizations come to us for our expertise and we seek to be a positive presence with our partners, and so we seek influence instead of dictating in everything we do.
- We recognize that the world of work is rapidly changing, and as such, we feel strongly about modern systems of learning, learning design, accessibility and access, and learning measurement, and will always lean into those approaches.
- We believe at the intersection of great learning design and great user experience design is a place where learning induces flow and embeds itself in the day of the learner. It is in that place that we achieve the maximum results possible.
- We believe that the experience of the learner is critical. We always step into the learner’s shoes as we create products and deliver services.
- Beyond having the technical capabilities to be a great partner for you and your organization, we believe the combination of our backgrounds make us unique.
We hope as you get to know us that you will feel the same.
Request a Free Consultation!
Are you looking to tackle a big challenge or to create good trouble….whether you are looking for a custom course, to enhance your learning brand, or to create a new approach for building talent – we can help. Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
564 W. Randolph
Chicago, IL, 60661